Hi guys,

I recently became aware that this is being worked on as of recently. A
similar thing already exists, though. Those interested in an ARM port
may also be interested in taking a look at RedSleeve Linux, which is an
ARM port of the same upstream distribution as CentOS.

You can look here for more info:
http://www.redsleeve.org/about/
http://www.redsleeve.org/

In total 109 SRPMs had to be modified in order to get them to build and
work on ARM. They are in SRPMS/changed directory on the RedSleeve
mirror. (Note: About 5 of those 109 were changed in order to remove the
upstream branding which isn't relevant to the CentOS effort as it is
already taken care of. It is quite well known what those are.)

I hope this is of interest to the CentOS ARM port efforts. Or, you could
take RedSleeve for a spin, since that is already available. :)

Gordan

groupcentos-devel @
categoriescentos
postedMar 25, '12 at 10:17a