Re: the comment on qaweb about skipping CR for 6.1

It would be nice if the centos-release-cr package was included in the
base distribution at release time, even if the cr repo is empty. We
put the centos-release-cr in kickstarts, but then the kickstarts break
during the time when there is no centos-release-cr package available
anywhere.

Thanks,
Trent

Search Discussions

  • Johnny Hughes at Dec 16, 2011 at 10:27 am

    Re: the comment on qaweb about skipping CR for 6.1

    It would be nice if the centos-release-cr package was included in the
    base distribution at release time, even if the cr repo is empty. We
    put the centos-release-cr in kickstarts, but then the kickstarts break
    during the time when there is no centos-release-cr package available
    anywhere.
    It is in extras ...