Seems that a few source RPMs are missing from the link:
http://mirror.centos.org/centos-6/6.0/os/SRPMS/Packages/

(bash, nss-util, I could attempt to make a list if needed)

These are available here:
ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/enterprise/6Server/en/os/SRPMS

Will missing the mirror be updated soon?, can I help?

Thank you,
Adrian

Search Discussions

  • Johnny Hughes at Nov 30, 2011 at 9:15 am