I put together a few mod_perl 2.0.5 rpms for Centos 6. This is my first foray into contributing to Centos, so any tips on how to get these into the pipeline are welcome. Thanks!

http://people.apache.org/~phred/mod_perl-2.0.5-1.src.rpm
http://people.apache.org/~phred/mod_perl-2.0.5-1.i386.rpm
http://people.apache.org/~phred/mod_perl-devel-2.0.5-1.i386.rpm

Search Discussions

  • Greg Swallow at Sep 28, 2011 at 2:27 am