Hello,
I'm going to set up a lab with freeIPA v2 and so as it is a tech
preview in rh el 6.1 I would like to use CentOS 6.0/CR or final 6.1.
Is there any update on expected release time for those?
Thanks in advance,
Gianluca

Search Discussions

  • Karanbir Singh at Sep 23, 2011 at 5:06 pm

    I'm going to set up a lab with freeIPA v2 and so as it is a tech
    preview in rh el 6.1 I would like to use CentOS 6.0/CR or final 6.1.
    Is there any update on expected release time for those?
    Thanks in advance,
    the mechanism, the process and the path are now setup, you should start
    seeing rpms fairly soon.

    - KB
  • Gianluca Cecchi at Sep 24, 2011 at 4:12 am
    Well done!
    I'm also planning to migrate in place a rh el 6.1 cluster that hosts many vm
    to centos...
    But for that I eventually open a new thread