Hi all,

as there are many changes in Anaconda (and not only there) I don't
think our old artwork build infrastructure is capable of creating the
necessary files.

If I should take a look at what needs to be drawn, please point me to
the packages/files that needs to be modified.

--
Greets
Marcus

Search Discussions

  • Ralph Angenendt at Oct 24, 2010 at 10:50 am