--
---
Eduardo Kaftanski
ekaftan at gmail.com

Search Discussions

  • Karanbir Singh at Mar 12, 2010 at 5:49 pm

    On 03/12/2010 05:34 PM, Eduardo Kaftanski wrote:
    A new tzdata (tzdata-2010e-1.el5.src.rpm) was released this morning
    by upstream. It includes a change thats critical for chilean CentOS
    users, as local savings was extended due to the recent earthquake. Is
    it possible to recompile and release it during today? I would gladly
    help if you tell me how to.
    This package, along with a bunch of other ones, was released a few hours
    back - you will see it soon enough on the mirrors.

    - KB
  • Eduardo Kaftanski at Mar 12, 2010 at 5:44 pm
    Thanks!

    I'll start patching.

    ekaftan at gmail.com
    eduardo at orsus.cl