Akemi,
Funny, there was just a thread on the extra repo's drbd packages today
in the drbd list. Given those packages have bugs and are not really
maintained, along with the fact of how easy it is to make rpm's directly
from source (lacking kmod though) might it be wise to drop them?

jlc
I saw a brief discussion on this subject (maintaining drbd etc) on the
centos-devel IRC channel not long ago. Maybe this matter should be
discussed in the -devel mailing list ?? I would like to hear from
core CentOS devs.
Akemi,
As suggested, I am posting here to get the dev feedback, clearly having
kmods is a much better solution than linbits approach, but the existing
bugs will likely catch most new uses off guard.

Thanks guys,
jlc

groupcentos-devel @
categoriescentos