Hi again,

as requested I am starting a new thread on the -devel list concerning
the technical aspects of the new Web Environment we are working
towards.

We have successfully set up an LDAP bind with phpBB and written a
script that let's us import the existing data from the XOOPS site:

http://wiki.centos.org/WebsiteVer2/forums/newbb_to_phpbb

We are still in need of a LDAP management platform and I was wondering
if we could use 389/CentOS Directory Server for that.

Best Regards
Marcus

Search Discussions

  • Karanbir Singh at Sep 22, 2009 at 1:49 pm