Hey everyone..

I have a question about the rhn packages that you remove from upstream:
rhn-check
rhn-client-tools
rhnlib
rhnsd
rhn-setup
rhn-setup-gnome
yum-rhn-plugin

Are there any plans to include these packages in future releases?
It would be really good to have them as we could register CentOS
clients to Spacewalk without any problems. Currently a workaround
is needed.

Best regards.
Siggi

Search Discussions

  • Karanbir Singh at Sep 18, 2009 at 1:33 pm