Good morning hackers,

me and others tried to form a special interest group and didn't succeed
well. So im starting my own rebuild now.
I have access to a z/VM guest and some hercules with 1k mips, too
Ill inform you next time the CentOS 5.3 basic package set has been
created.

Id be thankful if the final version could be mirrored upstream.

--
Mit freundlichen Gr??en, / with kind regards,
Sascha Thomas Spreitzer