CentOS Users/Developers:

It interests me to find out if and or when any such CentOS 5 for
z/system will be forthcoming?

I use Hercules and would love to play with CentOS under z/system via the
Hercules emulator. Funny how my personal mainframe has an "Apple" on it, and
is 17" in size, ay? :)

If not, I am curious how difficult it is to generate an entire z/distro
from compiling it from source? I was told the source can be compiled via an
easy script, but I can't imagine that is true for z/systems.

I am planning on getting a new server for development and such, how hard
would this be to create?

--

Very Respectfully,

Stuart, N3GWG

Search Discussions

  • Karanbir Singh at Jun 6, 2009 at 9:39 pm