Hello All,
I know this might be a nasty question but is there a special reason why
there are no up-to-date kernel packages in the centosplus repository? I
know, that I can compile it on my own but getting a compiled ne from
you seems for all to be the best way of updating kernel. Anyway thank
you for your great job you do all the time!
Cheers,
GS