Hi

Will CentOS be considering to roll out their own hpc channel, since Red
Hat has announced it[1]? The SRPMS will be out soon.

Since Platform OCS is 100% based on Project Kusu[2], I will be able to
assist to help CentOS to have their own hpc channel.

Due to the specialized nature of HPC, my team will be ready to help out
in the CentOS forums or mailing lists.

-Liming
Team Lead
Project Kusu

[1]http://www.redhat.com/about/news/prarchive/2008/Linux_HPC_Platform.html
[2]http://www.hpccommunity.org/index.php?pageid=Kusu

Search Discussions

  • Karanbir Singh at Oct 6, 2008 at 11:58 am

    Tsai Li Ming wrote:
    Hi

    Will CentOS be considering to roll out their own hpc channel, since Red
    Hat has announced it[1]? The SRPMS will be out soon.

    Since Platform OCS is 100% based on Project Kusu[2], I will be able to
    assist to help CentOS to have their own hpc channel.

    Due to the specialized nature of HPC, my team will be ready to help out
    in the CentOS forums or mailing lists.
    That sounds good, I've been talking to the guys at platform.com as well.
    Over the next few weeks we can work out exactly how we address this
    HPC stuff.

  • Tsai Li Ming at Oct 6, 2008 at 12:01 pm

    Karanbir Singh wrote:
    Tsai Li Ming wrote:
    Hi

    Will CentOS be considering to roll out their own hpc channel, since
    Red Hat has announced it[1]? The SRPMS will be out soon.

    Since Platform OCS is 100% based on Project Kusu[2], I will be able to
    assist to help CentOS to have their own hpc channel.

    Due to the specialized nature of HPC, my team will be ready to help
    out in the CentOS forums or mailing lists.
    That sounds good, I've been talking to the guys at platform.com as well.
    Over the next few weeks we can work out exactly how we address this HPC
    stuff.
    Yes, I was part of the conversation too.

    Looking forward to the collaboration between CentOS and OSGDC/Platform
    on Project Kusu.

    -Liming
  • Bogdan Costescu at Oct 6, 2008 at 12:02 pm