ok - now I'm on the centos-devel list... :-)

I have a small system hosting two MediaWiki's which are occasionally hit
by a few users - its currently running CentOS 5.0, I plan to update it
to 5.2 in the next days, and I could install PHP 5.2 for testing since
it's not a mission-critical site. Since it's a virtual machine, I could
also do the first steps in a "lab-like" environment on a copy.

Would that be helpful?

Best regards,
__
/homas