FAQ
Hi,

I see there is postfix with mysql support in centosplus. Would it be
possible to add dovecot-mysql there? I'd volunteer to maintain it if
needed.

I guess it can't go to fedora epel, as the package is already part of
RHEL.

--
Lubomir Kundrak (Red Hat Security Response Team)

Search Discussions

  • Johnny Hughes at Mar 5, 2008 at 10:56 am

    Lubomir Kundrak wrote:
    Hi,

    I see there is postfix with mysql support in centosplus. Would it be
    possible to add dovecot-mysql there? I'd volunteer to maintain it if
    needed.

    I guess it can't go to fedora epel, as the package is already part of
    RHEL.
    Sure,

    If you send me the modified spec file, I'll build it and keep it updated.

    Thanks,
    Johnny Hughes

    -------------- next part --------------
    A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
    Name: signature.asc
    Type: application/pgp-signature
    Size: 252 bytes
    Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
    Url : http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-devel/attachments/20080305/46d25757/signature.bin
  • Lubomir Kundrak at Mar 5, 2008 at 11:18 am

    On Wed, 2008-03-05 at 04:56 -0600, Johnny Hughes wrote:
    Lubomir Kundrak wrote:
    Hi,

    I see there is postfix with mysql support in centosplus. Would it be
    possible to add dovecot-mysql there? I'd volunteer to maintain it if
    needed.

    I guess it can't go to fedora epel, as the package is already part of
    RHEL.
    Sure,

    If you send me the modified spec file, I'll build it and keep it updated.
    Hah, I'm stupid. It already has mysql support, just not in separate
    package as in recent Fedora. Thanks though :)

    --
    Lubomir Kundrak (Red Hat Security Response Team)
  • Seth vidal at Mar 5, 2008 at 12:53 pm

    On Wed, 2008-03-05 at 12:18 +0100, Lubomir Kundrak wrote:
    On Wed, 2008-03-05 at 04:56 -0600, Johnny Hughes wrote:
    Lubomir Kundrak wrote:
    Hi,

    I see there is postfix with mysql support in centosplus. Would it be
    possible to add dovecot-mysql there? I'd volunteer to maintain it if
    needed.

    I guess it can't go to fedora epel, as the package is already part of
    RHEL.
    Sure,

    If you send me the modified spec file, I'll build it and keep it updated.
    Hah, I'm stupid. It already has mysql support, just not in separate
    package as in recent Fedora. Thanks though :)
    The dovecot package from rawhide rebuilds fine under centos5.

    -sv

Related Discussions

Discussion Navigation
viewthread | post
Discussion Overview
groupcentos-devel @
categoriescentos
postedMar 5, '08 at 10:43a
activeMar 5, '08 at 12:53p
posts4
users3
websitecentos.org
irc#centos

People

Translate

site design / logo © 2022 Grokbase