On 3/13/07, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
Oh, I forgot: The page is not yet linked to from anywhere, we'll do that
when you are ready.

Thanks in advance,

Ralph

I've started posting it (not finished), and there is indeed a link for it in
the HowTos (http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos ). I hope by now the
JavaOnCentOS may be used at least by experienced users. Suggestions are
welcome.

Leonardo