Last week, a new package appeared in the updated for EL2.1AS.
wireshark-0.99.2-AS21.1.src.rpm

I can't find any kind of announcement from RedHat and as far as I can
tell, it has never been part of EL2.1 before.

Can anyone confirm what it's status it, and if it should be part of
CentOS-2.

Thanks

John.

--
John Newbigin
Computer Systems Officer

Search Discussions

  • Jim Perrin at Jul 31, 2006 at 12:09 am

    Last week, a new package appeared in the updated for EL2.1AS.
    wireshark-0.99.2-AS21.1.src.rpm

    I can't find any kind of announcement from RedHat and as far as I can
    tell, it has never been part of EL2.1 before.

    Can anyone confirm what it's status it, and if it should be part of
    CentOS-2.
    It's ethereal, and should be there. Just a new name.

    George Orwell

groupcentos-devel @
categoriescentos
postedJul 30, '06 at 11:34p
activeJul 31, '06 at 12:09a
websitecentos.org
irc#centos

2 users in discussion

John Newbigin: 1 post Jim Perrin: 1 post