I didn't have a reply though I did inquiry more than the past
Web form. Therefore, it lets me do inquiry even in this ML.

I am a linux user in Japan.

The information resource of CentOS in on-line system is
limited in Japan. It was a matter of last week to know about
myself CentOS.

I think that Japanese information about CentOS will be spread.
So, is it permitted translating information on your Web site
into Japanese and introducing it to the public?

I want to translate following pages.
http : //www.centos.org/modules/smartfaq/
http://www.centos.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=2
http://www.centos.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=3
http://www.centos.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=5

Please tell me if it is necessary about the limitation and the
indication before I introduce information to the public. I aim
at spreading information on CentOS purely. Though it is
introduced to the public on Web, the information which I
translated is not a commercial purpose.

I keep a fair position by the neutral position to CentOS. Is
there a problem in the translation and opening to the public?
Would you give me translation and public permission?

Or, is permission unnecessary to the translation of the document?

I will introduce a sentence to the public without a problem.

Regards,

// Masato Zembutsu zem@pocketstudio.jp ICQ#:5-231-046
// Pocketstudio - http://pocketstudio.jp/ TEL#+81-76-476-9137

Search Discussions

  • Masato Zembutsu at Aug 5, 2005 at 4:04 am
    O.K.

    It was judged that the matter of the title, I didn't have a
    problem. I will introduce a document to the public in the next
    week as well. Because it couldn't get definite assent, it is
    introduced to the public as an unofficial FAQ.

    If you hope, it is proposed that I make the Japanese version
    of your site. (http://www.centos.org/).

    For example the "sentos.jp" domain is acquired by no one. If
    you are good, there is preparation that I acquire that. Please,
    give me contact if you are interested.

    Thanks,

[...]

groupcentos-devel @
categoriescentos