I have just upgraded to Mac OS X Mavericks and the Mac specific CayenneModeler 3.2M1 is no longer working. It just won't open. When I tried installing again, Mavericks says CayenneModeler is damaged and gives me the option to delete it. I have started using the platform independent version of CayenneModeler 3.2M1 on Mavericks now and it works fine.

Additional information, I don't have the Apple java 1.6 installed. Only Oracle jdk1.7.0_45

Is anyone else having this problem?

Tim

Search Discussions

  • Andrus Adamchik at Nov 6, 2013 at 10:00 am
    Seems to work for me.
    Additional information, I don't have the Apple java 1.6 installed. Only Oracle jdk1.7.0_45
    I actually have Java 6 (side by side with 7), and this is what Modeler is using. Java 6 was removed during mavericks upgrade, but when I clicked on Eclipse app for the first time, it prompted me to install it.

    Anyways, looks like we need to test a Java7-only case.

    Andrus