When I have a "one to many" relationship between two entities I have
something like this:

// obj1 is an instance of Entity1
List<Entity2> listObj2 = obj1.getEntity2Array();

Is there a way to filter values on listObj2 by an attribute value?

Thank you.

Andres

Search Discussions

  • Michael Gentry at Nov 1, 2013 at 1:28 pm
    Hello Andres,

    You can create an Expression and then use filterObjects on it. See the
    bottom of:

    http://cayenne.apache.org/docs/3.0/in-memory-evaluation.html

    mrg

    When I have a "one to many" relationship between two entities I have
    something like this:

    // obj1 is an instance of Entity1
    List<Entity2> listObj2 = obj1.getEntity2Array();

    Is there a way to filter values on listObj2 by an attribute value?

    Thank you.

    Andres

groupuser @
categoriescayenne
postedNov 1, '13 at 10:38a
activeNov 1, '13 at 1:28p
websitecayenne.apache.org

2 users in discussion

Andres L.: 1 post Michael Gentry: 1 post