If you were on the site this morning, you've probably already noticed that we just released the first milestone of Cayenne 3.2. The full announcement is here:

http://cayenne.apache.org/2013/07/cayenne-32m1-released.html

It is pretty cool. For once it is not just about stack improvements that, while extremely important, are somewhat obscure and maybe less exciting to the end user. 3.2 is all about better API for everyday use - ObjectContext, Query, etc. The new generated static property descriptors in DataObjects are great.

My own Cayenne code became 30-40% smaller and practically Eclipse warning-free after switching to 3.2. And we'll keep improving things further in the future milestones.

Enjoy!

Andrus

groupuser @
categoriescayenne