Grokbase Groups Cayenne user May 2013
Hi All,

I would like hear about peoples experiences upgrading web applications from
Cayenne 3.0 to 3.1 ?

http://cayenne.apache.org/docs/3.1/upgrade-guide/ar01.html#cayenne-modeler

What issues did people experience, and do you have any advice you can
provide.

thanks for your help.

regards Malcolm Edgar

Search Discussions

  • Andrus Adamchik at May 28, 2013 at 7:34 am
    The biggest difference is clearly the configuration and bootstrapping part. Once you got a hold of your ObjectContext, the experience should be pretty much the same.

    Andrus
    I would like hear about peoples experiences upgrading web applications from
    Cayenne 3.0 to 3.1 ?

    http://cayenne.apache.org/docs/3.1/upgrade-guide/ar01.html#cayenne-modeler

    What issues did people experience, and do you have any advice you can
    provide.

    thanks for your help.

    regards Malcolm Edgar
  • Malcolm Edgar at May 28, 2013 at 1:11 pm
    Ok thanks, that is good to know.

    regards malcolm

    Sent from my iPad