Hi
I am new user for cayenne project
I just finish all the tutorial and now I don't know where to start
any help.

Best,

Adama

Search Discussions

  • Michael Gentry at Jan 15, 2012 at 2:30 pm
    Hi Adama,

    If you have an existing database schema, you'll probably want to
    reverse engineer it within Cayenne Modeler to bring in as much of the
    model as you can. If you are creating a new database, start
    mapping/modeling the database (and Java classes) in Cayenne Modeler.
    When you get both to a good starting point, generate the Java classes.
    Then you can start writing the application code to use those classes.

    mrg

    I just finish all the tutorial and now I don't know where to start
    any help.

    Best,

    Adama

groupuser @
categoriescayenne
postedJan 15, '12 at 12:07a
activeJan 15, '12 at 2:30p
websitecayenne.apache.org

2 users in discussion

ADAMA COULIBALY: 1 post Michael Gentry: 1 post