Hello,

I have one DataDomain with 2 different DataNote Configurations.
Each DataNote point to an other Database.
But in these databases, i have the same table names.

My Problem is, that i can not create the DbEntity Files with the same Name.

Is there a solution, that i can have the same DBEntity Names for my two
DataMaps?

Schema:

Database 1
Table name: Products

Database 2
Table name: Products

DataDomain1 has two DataNotes

DataNote1 point to Database1
DataNote1 has a DataMap1
DataMap1 has a table named Products

DataNote2 point to Database2
DataNote2 has a DataMap2
DataMap2 has a table named Products

I hope you understand my Problem?! ;-)

Search Discussions

  • Michael Gentry at Dec 15, 2011 at 1:53 pm
    Hi there,

    This is fine, but you'll have to put your Products Java class in
    different packages so that Cayenne can keep them straight.

    mrg

    I have one DataDomain with 2 different DataNote Configurations.
    Each DataNote point to an other Database.
    But in these databases, i have the same table names.

    My Problem is, that i can not create the DbEntity Files with the same Name.

    Is there a solution, that i can have the same DBEntity Names for my two
    DataMaps?

    Schema:

    Database 1
    Table name: Products