Is there a way to specify the order of database table column order? It
seems that the modeler always alphabetizes the db-attributes.

(I'm using modeler v 3.0.2)

Search Discussions

  • Michael Gentry at Nov 7, 2011 at 4:45 pm
    Hi Joel,

    Cayenne Modeler alphabetizes the column names for display, but
    databases can order them however they want. Usually it is the order
    you add the columns. Some databases, such as MySQL, allow you to
    specify where to add columns, though. However, this is kind of
    outside of what Cayenne Modeler tries to do, which is model the
    Java->DB mappings.

    mrg