Looks like infer relationships breaks down across a many-to-many relationship?

I had a simple model to play with, with 2 main tables (call them service and entry) with a join table between them for many-to-many.
Join table was named service_entry, with attributes service_id and entry_id. The service and entry tables both had the "id" property.

If I marked one or the other of service_id and entry_id as /not/ PK, then Infer Relationships would pick up the other relationship, but if they are both marked as PK (as befits a join table), no relationships are auto-detected/auto-generated. Is that intentional?

Robert

groupuser @
categoriescayenne
postedAug 25, '11 at 11:47p