I'd like to make a custom cgen template, but I need the default template to use as a model. I tried looking for it in the cayenne jar files, but haven't had any luck.

Could someone please direct me to the default cgen velocity templates?

Joe

Search Discussions

  • Joseph Senecal at Jul 20, 2011 at 4:49 am
    Again, never mind. I found them inside cayenne-tools-3.1M2.jar as a folder named templates. I don't know how I missed them the first time I looked. Sorry for bothering everyone.

    Joe
    I'd like to make a custom cgen template, but I need the default template to use as a model. I tried looking for it in the cayenne jar files, but haven't had any luck.

    Could someone please direct me to the default cgen velocity templates?

    Joe

groupuser @
categoriescayenne
postedJul 20, '11 at 2:09a