Hi All

I'm working with a number of databases set up in Cayenne Modeler using
separate DataMaps.

I've made a relationship between my primaryDataMap and my
schedulerDataMap (primary and scheduler databases respectively).

When I do a DB schema migration from Modeler to DB it tells me that I
need to update the database to create the relationship. In the
opposite direction it tells me that I need to drop the relationship in
the modeler. So for the Modeler to DB migration it generates the
following SQL:

ALTER TABLE scheduled_task ADD FOREIGN KEY (taskId) REFERENCES
QRTZ_JOB_DETAILS (JOB_NAME);

The problem is that schedule_task and QRTZ_JOB_DETAILS are in
different databases so this relationship can not actually be built.

Perhaps there should be an option in the DB Migrator to ignore
relationships between different data maps?

Any thoughts?

Thank you

Gary

groupuser @