Hello all,

I have a query defined on the modeler which is fetched to a known data
object. Is there any way to perform a join (or prefetch) for another
data object that I know I will have to access too?

Thanx & Regards
Bruno

Search Discussions

  • Andrus Adamchik at Jan 19, 2011 at 1:18 pm
    You can emulate joint prefetching via SQLTemplates. It requires the correct labels for prefetched entity in the result, in the form of relationshipname.COLUMN_NAME. Not sure how practical this is to configure, but the framework has this ability.

    Andrus
    I have a query defined on the modeler which is fetched to a known data object. Is there any way to perform a join (or prefetch) for another data object that I know I will have to access too?

    Thanx & Regards
    Bruno

groupuser @
categoriescayenne