We have finalized Cayenne as choice to implement our data layer. But it
seems 3.0 is not yet GA (Generally Available)/Final. We want to use 3.0 to
have most of Cayenne features. There is leagal department in our
organization to work on thrid party licences to ship along with our
binaries. Can we know when 3.0 be final?

Thanking You
Sudheer

  • Andrey Razumovsky at Mar 15, 2010 at 10:56 am
    Presumably, in March. Few things left to do