hi all...

I would
say are the long table names... for example table name is
system.firm or [system firm] .

i use sqlserver2005 and cayenne 3.01M1...

normally, sql sentence " select field1, fieild2 field3..etc from [system
firm] "

but how i cayenne implement long table names  will ???

thank in advance...

İngilizce seviyenizi ücretsiz test edebilirsiniz. Tıklayınız

Search Discussions

  • Aristedes Maniatis at Feb 18, 2010 at 10:06 am

    say are the long table names... for example table name is
    system.firm or [system firm] .
    I would have thought dots were not allowed in SQL table names. But anyhow I think you can quote tables and fields in Cayenne now. Check the release notes for details of when that was done.

    i use sqlserver2005 and cayenne 3.01M1...
    You definitely want to run the latest release candidate and not an early milestone.

    Ari Maniatis

    --
    -------------------------->
    Aristedes Maniatis

    mrg

    say are the long table names... for example table name is
    system.firm or [system firm] .

    i use sqlserver2005 and cayenne 3.01M1...

    normally, sql sentence " select field1, fieild2 field3..etc from [system
    firm] "

    but how i cayenne implement long table names&nbsp; will ???

    thank in advance...

    İngilizce seviyenizi ücretsiz test edebilirsiniz. Tıklayınız

groupuser @
categoriescayenne
postedFeb 18, '10 at 10:00a
activeFeb 18, '10 at 1:29p