re: Cayenne 3.0M6

I have a question about the following scenario:

1. a parent-child relationships exists between two entities (tables).
This is one-to-one
2. two sessions exist
3. the first session adds the two entities
4. the second session fetches the two entities
5. then the first session modifies data in both entities

Question:
Should the second session see the changes in the child as well as the
parent?

(The reason I ask this is that I in the scenario above, the second
session only sees the changes made to the parent and not the child.
The data was verified as changed correctly in the MySQL DB. The
changes to the child were made visible only after the server was
restarted)

Search Discussions

  • Andrey Razumovsky at Nov 6, 2009 at 2:04 pm
    Second session should see the changes after commit. So probably a bug. Could
    you provide a test case?

    --
    Andrey

groupuser @
categoriescayenne
postedNov 3, '09 at 8:01p
activeNov 6, '09 at 2:04p
websitecayenne.apache.org

2 users in discussion

Andrey Razumovsky: 1 post Joe Baldwin: 1 post