Hi, Fellow Cayenne-ers:

I'm about to do some object modeling and the objects will end up being turned into a Cayenne-managed database. What tool would I smartest to use to build my object model?  What will make for the easiest transition? What experience do people have building large (OK, perhaps this will only be 100 objects...) object models that they want to transition to Cayenne rapidly?

Thanks,

Eric

+1 (917) 589-6579

Search Discussions

  • Borut Bolčina at Jun 3, 2009 at 8:07 am
    Hello,

    I am using Visual Paradigm for UML 6 to create entities in MySQL InnoDB and
    then do a reverse engineer in the modeler. There is also a synchronization
    feature in the modeler (
    http://cayenne.apache.org/doc/migrate-changes-between-model-and-database.html
    ).

    Cheers,
    Borut

    I'm about to do some object modeling and the objects will end up being
    turned into a Cayenne-managed database. What tool would I smartest to use to
    build my object model? What will make for the easiest transition? What
    experience do people have building large (OK, perhaps this will only be 100
    objects...) object models that they want to transition to Cayenne rapidly?

    Thanks,

    Eric

    +1 (917) 589-6579

groupuser @
categoriescayenne
postedJun 2, '09 at 5:56p
activeJun 3, '09 at 8:07a
websitecayenne.apache.org

2 users in discussion

Borut Bolčina: 1 post Eric Lazarus: 1 post