Grokbase Groups Cayenne user May 2009
Hi guys,

Sorry if I've missed an answer to this question somewhere along the line...

I'm currently using a custom method to allow me to merge multiple
cayenne.xml + mapping files at runtime. I notice that the
MultiProjectConfiguration class exists in Cayenne 3.0, and was added as
part of CAY-943. But, CAY-943 is still open. Is this issue resolved in
3.0? Is it still open because it needs to be ported to other branches?
Or is it not actually complete in 3.0 yet? If it is, I'll get rid of my
custom stuff and switch over to it =).

Thanks,

Mike Shea.

Search Discussions

  • Andrus Adamchik at May 13, 2009 at 5:00 pm
    Hi Mike,

    Unfortunately CAY-943 is not going to make it to 3.0. I think this is
    a very important feature and it is one of the top items on my TODO
    list, so it will probably be one of the first things implemented for
    the release after 3.0. So don't throw away your stuff just yet, as it
    will take some time for us to catch up.

    Andrus

    Sorry if I've missed an answer to this question somewhere along the
    line...

    I'm currently using a custom method to allow me to merge multiple
    cayenne.xml + mapping files at runtime. I notice that the
    MultiProjectConfiguration class exists in Cayenne 3.0, and was added
    as part of CAY-943. But, CAY-943 is still open. Is this issue
    resolved in 3.0? Is it still open because it needs to be ported to
    other branches? Or is it not actually complete in 3.0 yet? If it is,
    I'll get rid of my custom stuff and switch over to it =).

    Thanks,

    Mike Shea.

groupuser @
categoriescayenne
postedMay 13, '09 at 2:17p
activeMay 13, '09 at 5:00p
websitecayenne.apache.org

2 users in discussion

Michael Shea: 1 post Andrus Adamchik: 1 post