Hello,

I've the following question regarding the configuration of the following
cayenne files:

C:\temp\dir1\cayenne.xml

C:\temp\dir2\map\xxx.driver.xml

Using the web.xml file, I would like to specify more than one path. For
example:

- one for C:\temp\dir1

- a second for C:\temp\dir2\map

<context-param>
<param-name>cayenne.configuration.path</param-name>
<param-value>path1</param-value>
</context-param>

I'm using the Cayenne version 2.

Thank you for your help!

Marc

Search Discussions

  • Marc Gabriel-Willem at Feb 26, 2009 at 4:45 pm
    Re,

    Thanks to the WebApplicationContextFilter and the FileConfiguration, I
    found a nice solution to my problem.

    Thank you very much

    Marc

    I've the following question regarding the configuration of the following
    cayenne files:

    C:\temp\dir1\cayenne.xml

    C:\temp\dir2\map\xxx.driver.xml

    Using the web.xml file, I would like to specify more than one path. For
    example:

    - one for C:\temp\dir1

    - a second for C:\temp\dir2\map

    <context-param>
    <param-name>cayenne.configuration.path</param-name>
    <param-value>path1</param-value>
    </context-param>

    I'm using the Cayenne version 2.

    Thank you for your help!