Hello, this is my first experience with Cayenne. I started to try it
with an existing FileMaker database. Generally it looks fine. But in the
existing FileMaker database there are attributes from tables where the
field names contains blanks.

The generated query looks like the following statement:

SELECT t0.Creation Date from Customers t0

Of course this will result in an parse error. Do you know any solution
for that problem? Unfortunately I can't change the field names of the
tables. So I am dependent from another solution.

Heiko

Search Discussions

  • Aristedes Maniatis at Feb 9, 2009 at 10:32 am

    Hello, this is my first experience with Cayenne. I started to try it
    with an existing FileMaker database. Generally it looks fine. But in
    the
    existing FileMaker database there are attributes from tables where the
    field names contains blanks.

    The generated query looks like the following statement:

    SELECT t0.Creation Date from Customers t0
    This is being worked on right now. You can monitor progress here:

    https://issues.apache.org/cayenne/browse/CAY-289

    and you might like to try a nightly build of Cayenne to test that it
    works for you.

    Filemaker is an interesting choice... it will be interesting to see
    whether it works successfully, so please let us know.

    Ari Maniatis

    ish
    http://www.ish.com.au
    phone +61 2 9550 5001 fax +61 2 9550 4001

groupuser @
categoriescayenne
postedFeb 9, '09 at 10:13a
activeFeb 9, '09 at 10:32a