Hello,

would it make sense to declare the method setStorageEngine in AutoAdapter?
Is there any other adapter besides MySqlAdapter that this method can be
called upon?

Currently I am using AutoAdaper and I had one wrong expectation about
deployment environment. I thought the server running the clustered engine
will have the variable table_type set to NDBCLUSTER which is not the case,
so I will have to use setStorageEngine for my tables to be generated by
DbGenerator (didn't try this although) with the correct engine type.

Because I don't know other vendor databases, I don't know if the
setStorageEngine is even in context for databases other than MySQL.

A simple cast should do for now I guess.

Regards,
Borut

groupuser @
categoriescayenne