I have started using Cayenne 3.0M3. I noticed that the modeler
creates runtime relationships. Is there a way I can rename these
relationships (the default names are runtimeRelationship0 and so on).
I did rename them and save, however the names revert back to the
defaults each time i reopen cayenne.xml. If they cannot be renamed,
what is the best way to use them? (identifying them by their default
names is difficult)

regards,
John

Search Discussions

  • Andrus Adamchik at Apr 10, 2008 at 7:08 pm
    This is a bug in M3 [1]. Already fixed on trunk and will be included
    in M4. I.e. you will not see any "runtime" relationships. You can get
    the patched builds of the modeler here - [2].

    [1] https://issues.apache.org/cayenne/browse/CAY-984
    [2] http://people.apache.org/~aadamchik/nightly/02122008/

    Andrus
    I have started using Cayenne 3.0M3. I noticed that the modeler
    creates runtime relationships. Is there a way I can rename these
    relationships (the default names are runtimeRelationship0 and so on).
    I did rename them and save, however the names revert back to the
    defaults each time i reopen cayenne.xml. If they cannot be renamed,
    what is the best way to use them? (identifying them by their default
    names is difficult)

    regards,
    John
  • John Emmanuel at Apr 10, 2008 at 7:22 pm
    Thank you Andrus.

    regards,
    John
    This is a bug in M3 [1]. Already fixed on trunk and will be included in
    M4. I.e. you will not see any "runtime" relationships. You can get the
    patched builds of the modeler here - [2].

    [1] https://issues.apache.org/cayenne/browse/CAY-984
    [2] http://people.apache.org/~aadamchik/nightly/02122008/<http://people.apache.org/%7Eaadamchik/nightly/02122008/>

    Andrus

    I have started using Cayenne 3.0M3. I noticed that the modeler
    creates runtime relationships. Is there a way I can rename these
    relationships (the default names are runtimeRelationship0 and so on).
    I did rename them and save, however the names revert back to the
    defaults each time i reopen cayenne.xml. If they cannot be renamed,
    what is the best way to use them? (identifying them by their default
    names is difficult)

    regards,
    John

groupuser @
categoriescayenne
postedApr 10, '08 at 6:36p
activeApr 10, '08 at 7:22p
websitecayenne.apache.org

2 users in discussion

John Emmanuel: 2 posts Andrus Adamchik: 1 post