Hello,

I'm hit by CAY-289 and CAY-878 on a legacy, fixed domain definition.

Optional quoted designators seem to be a very old (first issue from 2005?)
desire - is there any cure in sight? Any workaround by fiddling with a own
DbAdapter or something?

Tia.

  • Andrus Adamchik at Mar 17, 2008 at 6:04 pm
    Some people tried quoting identifiers directly in the Modeler. Not
    sure whether this worked or not, but certainly worth a try.

    And yes, we need to fix the Jiras quoted :-/

    Andrus
    I'm hit by CAY-289 and CAY-878 on a legacy, fixed domain definition.

    Optional quoted designators seem to be a very old (first issue from
    2005?)
    desire - is there any cure in sight? Any workaround by fiddling with
    a own
    DbAdapter or something?

    Tia.

  • Walter Haas at Mar 19, 2008 at 4:15 pm
    Thanks for the tip, I did some tests and quoted names in the mapping
    are working for me.