I would like to know if it's possible to change the configuration of the
modeler in some way, so that a "class entity" would be generated as a
subclass of a "my custom class" instead of
org.apache.cayenne.CayenneDataObject. The reason for this is that I would
like to add my own methods to a subclass of CayenneDataObject, and I would
like all my entities can have access to those methods.

Anyone can help?

  • Bryan Lewis at Mar 16, 2007 at 2:56 pm
    Try:

    http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAYDOC/Setting+DataMap+Defaults

    syrinx wrote:
    I would like to know if it's possible to change the configuration of the
    modeler in some way, so that a "class entity" would be generated as a
    subclass of a "my custom class" instead of
    org.apache.cayenne.CayenneDataObject. The reason for this is that I would
    like to add my own methods to a subclass of CayenneDataObject, and I would
    like all my entities can have access to those methods.

    Anyone can help?
  • Syrinx at Mar 16, 2007 at 3:01 pm
    I just find out that there is setting for that in the modeler... ;-) Thanks
    for your help.