if I use

public static void *orderList*(java.util.List objects,
java.util.List orderings)

from the Ordering-Class for sorting date-values it behaves like a toString()
from the date-values is sorted and so it's a order-by-day and not a
order-by-date.

Is there anything I can do?
--- Juergen ---

Search Discussions

  • Andrus Adamchik at Dec 4, 2006 at 1:08 pm
    java.lang.Comparable is used to order Date fields. "toString" is not
    involved anywhere on Cayenne end. Is there a chance you are
    converting the values to Strings yourself before doing the
    comparison? And what version of Cayenne is that?

    Andrus