Hi ,

after hours of searching we found out the reason for the above exception. In our servlet(s) we created a new DataContext for each request and assigned this object to a static variable, so that the further methods worked with an inconsitent context. After 'converting' it to a local variable it works fine.

Lothar
Mit WEB.DE iNews werden Sie über die Ergebnisse der wichtigsten WM-Begegnungen
per SMS informiert: http://freemail.web.de/features/inews.htm/?mc=021202

Search Discussions

  • Andrus Adamchik at Jun 28, 2006 at 7:49 am

    after hours of searching we found out the reason for the above
    exception. In our servlet(s) we created a new DataContext for each
    request and assigned this object to a static variable, so that the
    further methods worked with an inconsitent context. After
    'converting' it to a local variable it works fine.

    Lothar
    Good to know that this is no longer a problem. Not entirely sure how
    a corrpt DataContext could affect the LRUMap, but I guess this was
    due to ObjectStore in invalid state writing garbage to the
    DataRowStore. I'll close CAY-565, we can reopen it later if somebody
    else stumbles on the issue.

    Andrus

groupuser @
categoriescayenne