I used to cjdbc to distribute db with cayenne but I have a problem with pk generation. I read the userguide and advice the use strored procedure to generate pk for
SQLServer with AUTO_PK_TABLE lookup table. I dont know how I set IN,OUT,INOUT parameters and shema of strored procedure with cayenne modeller.Can you
send me any example

Thank you.

Search Discussions

  • Andrus Adamchik at Apr 3, 2006 at 8:20 am

    I used to cjdbc to distribute db with cayenne but I have a problem
    with pk generation. I read the userguide and advice the use strored
    procedure to generate pk for
    SQLServer with AUTO_PK_TABLE lookup table. I dont know how I set
    IN,OUT,INOUT parameters and shema of strored procedure with
    cayenne modeller.Can you
    send me any example

    Thank you.

    This is not an advice to use your own stored procedure. This is just
    an explanation of what Cayenne does by default on some databases
    (notably Sybase).

    Andrus

groupuser @
categoriescayenne
postedApr 3, '06 at 6:33a
activeApr 3, '06 at 8:20a
websitecayenne.apache.org

2 users in discussion

Andrus Adamchik: 1 post Emre Yilmaz: 1 post