We did it!

Many thanks to Savva Kolbachev for the effort to reorganize our test suite and implement a sound algorithm for maintaining test DB consistency without sacrificing the performance. With this big randomness factor out of the picture we have a good chance of maintaining the builds in the blue going forward.

Andrus

Search Discussions

  • Aristedes Maniatis at Nov 25, 2014 at 12:59 pm