Folks,

as promised, the first article on Apache Cayenne has been published:

http://bit.ly/qsYExf
http://it-republik.de/jaxenter/java-magazin-ausgaben/Apache-Hadoop-000469.html

Next month the article on Remote Objects will go into print.

Thanks for all the good discussions here at the list which helped me
to learn so quickly so much on Apache Cayenne. I hope my small effort
writing this text will help the project to grow.

Cheers,
Christian

Search Discussions

  • Michael Gentry at Oct 7, 2011 at 1:08 pm
    Congratulations, Christian! Is it going to be online at some point?
    I could always try running it through Google Translate. :-)

    mrg

    On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 11:02 AM, Christian Grobmeier
    as promised, the first article on Apache Cayenne has been published:

    http://bit.ly/qsYExf
    http://it-republik.de/jaxenter/java-magazin-ausgaben/Apache-Hadoop-000469.html

    Next month the article on Remote Objects will go into print.

    Thanks for all the good discussions here at the list which helped me
    to learn so quickly so much on Apache Cayenne. I hope my small effort
    writing this text will help the project to grow.

    Cheers,
    Christian
  • Christian Grobmeier at Oct 11, 2011 at 8:37 am

    Congratulations, Christian!  Is it going to be online at some point?
    I could always try running it through Google Translate.  :-)
    I am afraid it will not go online. :-(
    Cheers
    Christian

    --