Hello,

I have been trying a PHp client for Cayenne when I had a bit time. It
failed with an odd message, like "c" missing. I found out this was due
to changes in the hessian protocol starting with 3.2.1.

Now Cayenne is using: 3.1.6 (from 2008)
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cayenne/main/trunk/pom.xml

But the latest Hessian version is 4.0.7 and of the 3.x series it is
hessian-3.2.1.jar.
http://hessian.caucho.com/#Java

Now, isn't it a good idea to switch to a newer version of Hessian?

I think my PHP lib is failing because it implements a newer version as
the java lib. But I am afraid I cannot find a mapping of the the java
lib to specification version.

Cheers
Christian

Search Discussions

  • Christian Grobmeier at Aug 31, 2011 at 6:36 pm
    Actually it seems Cayenne uses v1 of Hessian.
    I could go one step further now, anyway, v2 of Hessian might be a good
    idea still

    On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 8:32 PM, Christian Grobmeier

    --
    http://www.grobmeier.de
  • Andrus Adamchik at Aug 31, 2011 at 6:43 pm

    Andrus
[...]

groupdev @
categoriescayenne
postedAug 31, '11 at 6:33p