Grokbase Groups Cayenne dev June 2011
Hi all,

I recently wanted to check the RC with signatures and needed to ask
were the key files is. Today I saw, there is a chance to use a global
KEYS file:

http://people.apache.org/foaf/index.html
"PGP keys may additionally be added to your profile on
https://id.apache.org/. This will cause them to be added to
https://people.apache.org/keys/, and make them available to other
infrastructure tools in the future."

Then it would be available here:
https://people.apache.org/keys/group/

I guess it would be fantastic for the paranoid users to just have one
place to check.

Is it in your interest to use that service?

Cheers
Christian

Search Discussions

  • Aristedes Maniatis at Jun 23, 2011 at 10:14 am