Grokbase Groups Cayenne dev June 2011
We have 20 unreleased Jiras (mostly bug fixes) on 3.0 branch. I guess it is time for 3.0.2. Anything else we'd like to get in before I tag it and start the vote?

Andrus

Search Discussions

  • Michael Gentry at Jun 7, 2011 at 12:52 pm
    Sounds good to me. I don't think I'll get around to exploring the other
    Embeddable issue someone found. I did fix the Velocity template problem for
    primitive types, which will help them.

    If we get the release out quickly, we can add it to the board report, which
    is due. (I haven't yet created a template, though.)

    Thanks,

    mrg

    We have 20 unreleased Jiras (mostly bug fixes) on 3.0 branch. I guess it is
    time for 3.0.2. Anything else we'd like to get in before I tag it and start
    the vote?

    Andrus
  • Andrus Adamchik at Jun 11, 2011 at 6:15 pm

    If we get the release out quickly, we can add it to the board report, which
    is due. (I haven't yet created a template, though.)
    Since the board report is almost due now, I guess we can mentioned that "3.0.2 vote has started"

groupdev @
categoriescayenne
postedJun 6, '11 at 7:30a
activeJun 11, '11 at 6:15p
websitecayenne.apache.org

2 users in discussion

Andrus Adamchik: 2 posts Michael Gentry: 1 post