Grokbase Groups Cayenne dev June 2011
FAQ

On Jun 1, 2011, at 1:45 PM, nico (JIRA) wrote:

Issue Type: Question
I think we should disable these arbitrary issue types. Jira is really not a support forum.

Andrus

Search Discussions

  • Mike Kienenberger at Jun 1, 2011 at 2:08 pm
    +1
    On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 7:11 AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
    On Jun 1, 2011, at 1:45 PM, nico (JIRA) wrote:

    Issue Type: Question
    I think we should disable these arbitrary issue types. Jira is really not a support forum.

    Andrus
  • Aristedes Maniatis at Jun 1, 2011 at 3:21 pm

    On 1/06/11 9:11 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
    I think we should disable these arbitrary issue types. Jira is really not a support forum.
    I'll deal with this now and just leave:

    * task
    * improvement
    * bug
    * subtask (I have to leave this one otherwise Jira will complain)

    I'll ditch all the others and merge improvement and new feature.

    Ari

    --
    -------------------------->
    Aristedes Maniatis
    GPG fingerprint CBFB 84B4 738D 4E87 5E5C 5EFA EF6A 7D2E 3E49 102A
  • Andrus Adamchik at Jun 1, 2011 at 3:38 pm
    +1

    Subtask is important. We haven't used them at Cayenne but my job I am using them a lot to organize complex requirements into development work items.

    Andrus
    On Jun 1, 2011, at 6:21 PM, Aristedes Maniatis wrote:
    On 1/06/11 9:11 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
    I think we should disable these arbitrary issue types. Jira is really not a support forum.
    I'll deal with this now and just leave:

    * task
    * improvement
    * bug
    * subtask (I have to leave this one otherwise Jira will complain)

    I'll ditch all the others and merge improvement and new feature.

    Ari

    --
    -------------------------->
    Aristedes Maniatis
    GPG fingerprint CBFB 84B4 738D 4E87 5E5C 5EFA EF6A 7D2E 3E49 102A
  • Aristedes Maniatis at Jun 1, 2011 at 4:02 pm
    All done. It used to be very hard in the previous version of Jira when I tried this last, but now it was easy to restrict the tasks. All the questions became tasks.

    Ari

    On 2/06/11 1:38 AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
    +1

    Subtask is important. We haven't used them at Cayenne but my job I am using them a lot to organize complex requirements into development work items.

    Andrus
    On Jun 1, 2011, at 6:21 PM, Aristedes Maniatis wrote:
    On 1/06/11 9:11 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
    I think we should disable these arbitrary issue types. Jira is really not a support forum.
    I'll deal with this now and just leave:

    * task
    * improvement
    * bug
    * subtask (I have to leave this one otherwise Jira will complain)

    I'll ditch all the others and merge improvement and new feature.

    Ari

    --
    -------------------------->
    Aristedes Maniatis
    GPG fingerprint CBFB 84B4 738D 4E87 5E5C 5EFA EF6A 7D2E 3E49 102A
    --
    -------------------------->
    Aristedes Maniatis
    GPG fingerprint CBFB 84B4 738D 4E87 5E5C 5EFA EF6A 7D2E 3E49 102A

Related Discussions

Discussion Navigation
viewthread | post
Discussion Overview
groupdev @
categoriescayenne
postedJun 1, '11 at 11:12a
activeJun 1, '11 at 4:02p
posts5
users3
websitecayenne.apache.org

People

Translate

site design / logo © 2021 Grokbase